Top 5 Reasons to Live in River Edge, NJ
River Edge, NJ has long been a sought after town due to its proximity to NYC, high quality schools, and its small town feel. Here are our Top 5 Reasons to Live in River Edge, NJ!
- Schools – With 2 Elementary Schools (Cherry Hill, and Roosevelt), a Middle School (River Dell), and High School (River Dell) River Edge offers a fantastic education for any child. The schools routinely rank amongst the best in New Jersey with high schools and reasonable class sizes.
- Parks – River Edge offers some wonderful open spaces, most notable Memorial Park. Memorial Park is located along Continental Ave and offers a variety of spaces including playgrounds, baseball fields, tennis courts, street hockey rink, and more. River Edge also has Van Saun County Park which is one of the finest parks and zoos in the state.
- Activities – River Edge offers something for everyone through the Recreation Department, Senior Center, Public Library, and numerous clubs that call River Edge home. Sports leagues for all ages kids to adults, reading programs, boy scouts and girl scouts, summer camp, the swim club, and volunteer organizations are just a few of the things you can get involved with in River Edge.
- Transportation – In Bergen County access to public transportation is a must as so many residents commute to work daily. River Edge offers 2 train stations and numerous bus stops to meet anyone’s transportation needs. River Edge Station and Newbridge Station offer easy access to Secaucus Station and NYC. Bus transportation along Kinderkamack Rd also offers a smooth commute. Add these to the many major highways that cross the area and you have a community that can get anywhere quickly!
- Close Knit Community – This can often be overlooked but it is important for the overall health of the community and its residents. River Edge people take pride in their town which is evident at events like the 4th of July parade and carnival, River Edge Day, and attendance at the many other events throughout the year. You will feel at home in River Edge!
Priced from $200,000 to $1,177,777.
Looking to learn more about River Edge? You have come to the right place as we are the local experts. Elaine has been a resident of town for almost 40 years and Ryan has lived here in total for over 20 years so we know all there is to know! Contact us to get your home search in River Edge started.
Homes for Sale in River Edge, NJ
- Residential Properties for Sale in River Edge, NJ Between $0 – $300,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in River Edge, NJ Between $300,000 – $400,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in River Edge, NJ Between $400,000 – $500,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in River Edge, NJ Between $500,000 – $600,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in River Edge, NJ Between $600,000 – $700,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in River Edge, NJ Between $700,000 – $800,000
- Residential Properties for Sale in River Edge, NJ Between $800,000 – $900,000